In parallel to Baxall’s ISO 9001:2008 Quality accreditation, STREIF buildings are structurally engineered to British Standards and fully comply with the latest UK Building Regulations (being the only timber frame building system to have earned a BM Trada Q-Mark).
STREIF is an increasingly popular and reputable brand which originated in Germany in 1929. With sustainability, cost and time efficiencies now all firm expectations of the UK market, solutions such as STREIF are increasingly the first choice for our clients and we are achieving exceptional levels of customer satisfaction through:
- Faster build / installation on site and significant reduction in time on site: programme savings on traditional construction methods of approximately 10-15 weeks.
- Reduced impact (noise and disruption) to all stakeholders.
- Reduced site waste (potentially 60%).
- Greater control of programme risk.
- Sustainable building Code 4/5 easily achievable (BREEAM Good / Very Good).
- Increased and managed recycling (within factory environment).
- Reduced CO emissions/ carbon footprint.
- Reduced risk/ delays (inclement weather and subsequent safety issues).
- Reduction in whole life costings.
- Factory controlled quality and build certainty.
- Full flexibility of design without significant cost impact.
- Reduction of safety issues on site.
“The working relationships and real sense of “team” have been extraordinary on this project. Everyone has commented on the commitment and good relationships that have developed between the client, design team and contractors.”