Baxall Construction Ltd is registered in England, with registered number 01079105. Baxall Construction Ltd’s registered office is at Eastlands Estate, Maidstone Road, Paddock Wood, Tonbridge, Kent, TN12 6BU.
It is important that you read and understand this notice so that you are aware of how and why we are using your personal information when you use this website.
We may update this policy from time to time, so please ensure you regularly check back to review it.
What information do we collect about you?
When you visit our website we collect information about you that you provide to us when you:
- submit an enquiry via one of our webforms
- use our email address link to send us an email
- subscribe to our newsletter
You may also provide personal information to us in other ways, such as over the phone, or by engaging with Baxall Construction Ltd via social media.
All of this information is provided directly by you. If you decide not to provide relevant information, this may hinder our ability to respond to your visit to our website efficiently and may mean that we will not be able take any further action to support your enquiry.
How will we use the personal information we collect?
The information provided by you will processed for legitimate business and/or contractual reasons:
- Respond to your enquiry or provide the services that you have requested
- Send you information that you request from us relating to our services
- Send you our newsletter on a regular basis. Should you wish to stop receiving our newsletter then please use the unsubscribe link provided with each edition or notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- From time to time to provide you with information about new and existing Baxall Construction Ltd products and services. Should you wish that we do not use your personal information for these purposes, please notify us at email@example.com.
We may also use your site usage information to improve our website, understand how you use our site, and provide more relevant content to you. We use third party companies to process this information on our behalf.
If/when we do share your personal information for these purposes, the data remains our property at all times – these “data processors” act only under our instructions and are not permitted to use your information for their own purposes. We check carefully that our third party suppliers are as compliant with data protection law and regulations as we are. When we outsource the processing of your information to third parties or provide your information to third party service providers, we oblige those third parties to protect your information with appropriate security measures and prohibit them from using your information for their own purposes or from disclosing your information to others.
We never share or sell your personal information with or to any third parties, and you will not receive offers or communications from other companies or organisations as a result of giving your details to us.
The Company will not transfer your personal information to countries outside the European Economic Area.
We will store your personal information only as long as is required to process your enquiry or provide the services that you have requested.
Baxall Construction Ltd does not base any decisions about the personal information you have provided solely on automated decision-making.
HOW WE KEEP YOU PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure. We will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, or alteration:
- All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers
- We use strict procedures and have implemented security features on our site to try to prevent unauthorised access
- All of our data processors and service providers who have access to your personal information, for the purposes of processing your information on our behalf, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We have appointed a data privacy manager to oversee compliance with this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or how we handle your personal information, please contact the data privacy manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the data privacy manager at Eastlands Estate, Maidstone Road, Paddock Wood, Kent, TN12 6BU.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of incomplete or inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are processing it for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party where processing is carried out by automated means.
To find out more about your rights, to exercise any of your rights, or if you have any questions or concerns about data protection at Baxall Construction Ltd, email email@example.com or write to the data privacy manager at Eastlands Estate, Maidstone Road, Paddock Wood, Kent, TN12 6BU.
If you have any concerns or comments about how we use information, we would like to hear from you. Alternatively, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues for guidance and advice, or to lodge a complaint. The ICO may be contacted at:
Post: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545745 (national rate)