At Baxall, we strive to be the best at what we do.
From targeting zero defects on every project we undertake or achieving industry-leading KPIs in various sectors, here are just some of the reasons to choose Baxall to deliver your next project #doingitdifferently:
- 50+ years as a leading, professionally accredited contractor operating across the South East and London
- Unwavering focus on delivering 100% customer satisfaction
- Successful delivery of numerous award-winning projects across multiple sectors, from education, commercial and community to heritage and high-quality residential
- Impeccable safety record – our current Accident Frequency Rate (AFR) is zero – and implementing industry-leading H&S standards for COVID-safe working practices during the pandemic
- All our projects are registered with Considerate Contractors Scheme (CCS)Our average CCS score is currently an impressive 40 (out of 50
- Cost-effective and value for money solutions, embracing Building Information Management (BIM) and Modern Methods of Construction (MMC)
- Collaborative, innovative and forward-thinking culture, and Investors in People Platinum accredited
- As a registered CLOCS (Construction Logistics and Community Safety) Champion, we – along with our supply chain – are committed to ensuring the safest construction vehicle journeys, improving air quality, lowering emissions and reducing vehicle journeys. We apply the CLOCS industry standard to all Baxall construction projects.
Here’s what some of our clients say about our delivery achievements and our commitment to #doingitdifferently.
“Baxall has demonstrated the best of the best capabilities in the construction industry in terms of working with the client and supply chain in a long-term relationship, and effectively bridging innovation and technology to meet the clients’ needs.”
“Understanding client needs and collaborating early on with the stakeholders not only achieved the planning and programming requirements, but the use of BIM and Soft Landings collaboration process delivered a high element of end user engagement and ensured the objectives of the project were surpassed.”
“Baxall clearly understand the importance of health and safety and are, without question, COVID secure on site and office, and undoubtedly leading the way in supporting staff and supply chain. Keep up the excellent work.” HSE Inspector, February 2021
In September 2021 we successfully secured government funding to support us with an exciting 24-month project called the Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) – one which we believe to be an industry first for the built environment and highlights our uniqueness as a contractor and ‘SME disrupter’.
Working alongside academics from the University of Kent we are developing an Artificial Intelligence (AI)-driven data analytics framework using data from the construction process, and ‘smart monitoring’ sensors to assess buildings’ operation and occupancy performance data. By helping us to make intelligent decisions on the construction process, materials and design, we can show clients demonstrative proof that our buildings perform well.
“Our partnership with the University of Kent further underlines Baxall’s uniqueness as a contractor; in striving for peak performance within the built environment, we are streamlining our delivery and maximising customer satisfaction.”