Our strapline ‘buildings built on teamwork’ embodies the notions of integrity, honesty and openness in the way we conduct ourselves throughout our business operations from relationships and delivery through to performance.
From ensuring good working relationships across our supply chain to sharing best practice and lessons learnt, at Baxall we proudly commit to #doingitdifferently via working collaboratively, efficiently and harmoniously to provide the highest quality service.
Our greatest strength is our people – both our employees and those in our supply chain.
We pledge to:
- Treat each other with respect, openly, fairly, without bias and how we would all wish to be treated giving due regard to diversity and inclusion
- Be non-adversarial and work as a team
- Maintain the highest standards of honesty, integrity, impartiality and objectivity
- Seek fair opportunities to win work and only issue genuine enquiries
- Ensure regular communication on future work pipeline information
- Ensure that payments are scheduled, fair and within prescribed timescales
- Protect commercially sensitive information, respect and protect others’ intellectual property
- Provide mutual business and operational support
Baxall’s ‘can do’ attitude and proactive approach is firmly embedded throughout our operations as we strive to meet – and surpass – the needs of our customers, supply chain partners and employees.
We commit to:
- Seek and encourage early engagement to maximise efficiencies
- Innovate and work together using the latest technology, process and best practice
- Provide clear project planning and management
- Provide accurate information and updates throughout the process
- Prioritise sustainable solutions for each project, supply chain and the community
- Deliver quality in service and workmanship
- Continue to promote awareness of the presence of modern slavery to eliminate exploitation within our industry
Sharing best practice and lessons learnt is intrinsic to creating a healthy, safe environment and setting the highest standards within the industry.
- Apply rigorous health, safety, well-being and environmental protection standards and demonstrate responsible environmental performance
- Focus on customer satisfaction: exceed expectations of time /budget/ brief
- Demonstrate the highest professional standards in the award and management of contracts
- Provide constructive feedback on performance and behaviour, encouraging two-way communication
- Seek sustainable profit and reward for all
- Strive for award winning quality of product/ service
- Seek and share opportunities for repeat business
- Focus on job satisfaction for all
- Strive for Considerate Constructors Scheme scores higher than the industry average