Baxall COVID-19 Statement:
Following UK Government advice and recognising our duty of care to protect all our staff, supply chain and stakeholders, the Directors have amended business procedures as follows:
- The Company remains fully operational.
- Sites are open and are operating in compliance with the current Site Operating Procedures developed by The Construction Leadership Council. These align with the latest Public Health England guidance and social distancing requirements
- All staff are receiving regular ‘toolbox talks’ and briefings to ensure hygiene standards and social distancing is maintained at all times within the workplace.
- Our Head Office is manned, with staff working in the office or at home and are contactable by email and phone.
- We have carried out a full risk assessment across our whole business.
We continue to monitor the situation daily and take guidance from the UK Government in maintaining our business operations.
The Directors are always on hand to discuss any concerns or questions you may have during this challenging period.
Thank you, for your ongoing patience, understanding and support.
Keep safe and well. Together we will get through this.